Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"...least see if he could help you, before going under that knife."

I went through treatment here [Spinal Relief]. My back has been bad for a long time, I’ve been to a lot of doctors. I’ve been to chiropractors and a lot of different doctors who wanted to operate on me, and I just thought that there had to be a better way. I was watching TV one day at 3am, and saw the advertisement on TV, and I felt I had to look into this matter and see what they had to offer. And I can tell you now, that if you do what he wants you to do, and take his treatments then you will get the help for your aliment. There is a not a doubt in my mind. I could not sleep – now I sleep like an angel. I sleep real good. I am very satisfied with my investment here, and my care that I got here. I would recommend for anyone to come and at least to the doctor and see if he had anything he could offer. I would at least see if he could help you, before going under that knife.
--Art G., 77 years old
--Renton, Retired steel worker


Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries