Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I’m too young for surgery

My name is Jose and I am 23 years old. I came across Spinal Relief Center through my research on non-surgical procedures on the internet. I hurt my back due to over-training in the military. I had two options: get out of the army and live with it, or stay in the army and undergo months of physical therapy and eventually surgery. I don’t like surgery; I’m too young for surgery, so I got out of the army. I finally came to Spinal Relief Center to see what it was all about, and was blown away on how they treat their patients and soon to be patients. The consultation was free and right on the facts. The motion x-ray helped me understand the anatomy of my spine and the condition I was in. I highly recommend this treatment; don’t wait. Age and severity of your pain are major factors so don’t hesitate. It took me 3-4 days of treatment before I felt relief. I feel amazing, it’s so unexplainable. I thank Dr. Meadows and his staff. They gave me my life back. 3 years of pain gone. Thank you very much. Actually, I can’t thank you enough and all I can say is, “I’m back”.
-Jose D.
-23 years old


Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries