Monday, July 5, 2010

Dr. Meadows explained "the potential effect the decompression treatments would have"

First of all, Dr. Meadows was extremely helpful in guiding my diagnosis and explaining the potential effect the decompression treatments would have. I am a special case, having quite severe spinal stenosis that causes numbness in one leg, and possibly “drop foot” in the other. The course of treatments lasted about 4 months there is much improvement in the sensations and numbness, and I have to say that I used to have a stiff lower back much of the time before the treatments started, and this is largely gone now. Fortunately, my stenosis was due to bulging discs impinging on the spinal cord in several places. The DRX-9000 treatments went a long way to alleviate the symptoms.
The staff is very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. They accommodate their patients in almost every way. I also like the fact that the treatments are supplemented with vitamin B12 and fish oil, and the stress on hydration. All in all, my experience has seem excellent, and I would recommend Spinal Relief to anyone.
-Scott G., Seattle
-55 yrs old, Chemist


Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries