Monday, July 12, 2010

I came was because of an extruding disc in my lower back.

I came to the Spinal Relief clinic on the recommendation of my sister. Her brother-in-law had been to this clinic for treatment with excellent results. I also know others who have had this treatment. The reason I came was because of an extruding disc in my lower back. It caused sciatica, which I had never experienced before. I had been under chiropractic care for 24 years prior to this incident. The care and treatments at the clinic were excellent. The staff and Dr. Meadows are very friendly and efficient. They were always attentive and professional. My experience on the DRX 9000 was good and not painful. The decompression treatment with the DRX 9000 gave me some relief from the sciatica within the first 4 days of treatment. The great thing about the whole process is that I was given supplements along with the treatment that restored and revitalized the nerves and tissues in my body. I have already told many people about this incredible treatment option.
-Pam B
-64 years old

Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries