Monday, July 26, 2010

It would take several seconds to stand up right after kneeling down.

I came to Dr. Meadows after dealing with my lower back pain for about 4 years. I tried numerous physical therapy and chiropractic sessions with little to no help. I was to the point where walking, sitting and lifting were extremely painful. It would take several seconds to stand up right after kneeling down. I’ve had about 30 sessions with the Spinal Relief Center and can say to date that I now have little to no pain with my lower back. I’ve had a great experience with Dr. Meadows and his very caring staff. I would definitely recommend spinal decompression to anyone who had tried other methods with no results. The only regret is that I didn’t come see Dr. Meadows sooner.
-Gary H.
-41 years old



Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries