Thursday, June 24, 2010

I finally got a MRI and it showed a disc protrusion pushing on the nerve.

My name is James R. and I have had back problems for many years. Usually chiropractic care would always fix me up, but this past year the pain and discomfort wouldn’t leave. I work at UPS so being able to lift and move efficiently is crucial. My quality of life was decreasing as my pain was beginning to become severe and I thought I may have to leave my job. I finally got a MRI and it showed a disc protrusion pushing on the nerve. My friends talked about their back surgeries that took months to heal and shots that were temporary and I thought that I would have to take that same depressing path. Lucky for me Doctor Jeremy was also my chiropractor and he suggested disc decompression. I was skeptical as how could my back problem, which was worse than a usual herniated disc, be fixed with a non-invasive procedure. But I knew Dr. Jeremy as a high quality and excellent doctor and person so I took the plunge and started treatment. After just two weeks I noticed improvement, and by the time treatment was finished I was pain free and my life was back to normal. The treatments were pleasant and it was more like going to a spa than a doctor’s office. The staff is outstanding and very friendly and I will actually miss them.
I highly recommend this procedure to anyone with back or neck problems.

James R.


Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries