Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I noticed decreasing pain and a sense of returning to normalcy.

I’m a member of Trilogy at Redmond Ridge – a very active Senior Community. I was involved in Senior Softball, two walking clubs, dance, and exercise classes. February 2010, things came to a screeching halt. I had seen Beth P. walking around our indoor track with an ice belt. She was very glowing in her recommendation of Dr. Meadows and the DRX 9000 treatments. Her progress had been very positive and nearly pain free.
Dr. Meadows put me through several tests, including an MRI. At that time, I walked with a serious limp with some significant pain radiating down my right leg. After about 50 feet of walking, I’d have to sit down and rest. My diagnosis: two herniated discs, one cracked from an old injury, disc degeneration and sciatica.
I decided to say, “No” to the option of surgery because of the risk of making a bad situation even worse. The spinal decompression was pain-free and throughout the treatments, of around 3 months, I noticed decreasing pain and a sense of returning to normalcy. Today, I am walking about 10 miles a day, doing core-strengthening exercises, easing back to lifting, approximately 250 chin-ups/week, dancing (even East Coast Swing), and by next spring, I’ll be back to golf, bowling and softball (with gentle rules).
Dr. Meadows and staff are the “real deal”, and I highly recommend their spinal decompression treatments and excellent care.

-Lyle H., Redmond
-73yrs old, Retired


Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries