Monday, June 28, 2010

I was like that "cripple guy" . . .

I hurt my lower back in the summer of 2004. The pain at the time was rough. All day every day… I had trouble walking, sitting and standing. Forget about work or fun, just me and the floor in the living room. So about 4 years past. The pain got better through stretches, weight loss and managing my pain. All I did was work and sleep. My life was different. I was like that “crippled guy”.
I saw an infomercial for DRX treatment. The number sent me to Dr. Meadows and staff. “Great People”. Within a week of treatment the nag… the 3 year nag was reduced from all day to about 10% of the day. My lower back is feeling great. Everyone was so nice at the Spinal Relief. I am sad to leave. But I can’t wait to use my new back… Yea for fun!

Anthony S.


Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries