Tuesday, May 4, 2010

As a last resort I sought out Dr. Meadows . . .

For the past thirty years I’ve suffered with a degenerative disc condition worsening as I aged. Finally I got to the point where I was unable to sit for more than a minute or lay in bed without agonizing pain. I did see an orthopedic doctor for several months last year who prescribed pain killers and eventually sent me to a physical therapist that had me doing leg lifts amongst other exercises which caused more damage and pain.
As a last resort I sought out Dr. Meadows who explained the spinal decompression treatments to me and accepted me as a candidate that could expect positive results. I have to admit I was very apprehensive about the treatments and experienced real trepidation for the first few... they did not hurt and they were not uncomfortable… I was simply fearful of something new. After receiving about six of the treatments, I began to relax and would fall asleep.
I had approximately thirty of the 25-minute treatments over a period of four months and I can finally sit, lie down and walk around without debilitating pain. I recommend these treatments to anyone who experiences pinched nerves in their back or legs, stiffness in the back or any other pain associated with disc problems. I am now in a water fitness program which doesn’t put pressure on my back and I can truthfully say I feel terrific. Thank you Dr. Meadows.

Diane B.