Monday, May 17, 2010

My experience here at the Spinal Relief Center was a great one.

My experience here at the Spinal Relief Center was a great one. I first started having problems with my back three to four months ago. I could not do the normal things I usually did and I could not stand, sit or walk for any period of time. I started to miss work and the problem did not go away. So, I went to different doctors and they told me to do different things like ice and physical therapy. Those did not work. The last option was surgery and that was not an option. I had an MRI done, and it showed a severe bulging disc that was pressing on a nerve. So I heard about Dr. Meadows’ office and how it works to treat back pain. I gave it a try and at first, and I had my doubts, but after a few treatments I started to feel better. It took about 3 months, but now, I am pain free and have a normal life again. I would tell people to try this first and not surgery. The staff was just wonderful, and made my experience a good one.
-John B.
-31 years old