Tuesday, March 16, 2010

t first I was skeptical – if it really worked why haven’t doctors suggested it before?


In 2006 I was diagnosed with herniated discs between L4-L5, L5-S1 and L3-L4. At first I tried to control the pain with exercise, but in 2008 the pain was so severe I could barely walk. I couldn’t even lie down to go to sleep because I was in so much pain I was seriously considering surgery, even though I knew the odds my back would get better were slim. A friend of my wife had suggested I look into decompression therapy and at first I was skeptical – if it really worked why haven’t doctors suggested it before? But at that point I was willing to try anything. I thought, “If I get 70% better I would be happy.” After my third week I got better and better! Now that I have completed my treatments, I am 90% better! I can go about my daily routine with little to no pain at all. I would recommend anyone to at least look into decompression therapy and give it a try.
-Shin-Wu C.
38 yrs. old, Bellevue




Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries