Monday, March 22, 2010

"now I can stand and all activities are improved"

I came to Dr. Meadows because he was a last resort to surgery. I have a bulging disk, spondylothesis, and degenerative disk disease. I had been to many chiropractors, tried acupuncture, did massage, and had an epidural. Also, did Yoga and that was not good for my back. Too much bending over from the waist. Each thing helped for a day, the epidural for a month, then the pain back.

I have a physical education major and am a very active person. I play golf, tennis, and exercise. I also sit for long periods of time playing bridge. I found my activities seriously affected. I had a stabbing pain when I was active and when I sat for too long. I was doing the wrong kind of exercises and stretching.

The treatments, icing, water, and supplements helped greatly. I was extremely faithful to the program and the pain slowly subsided from a 9 to a 2-many times a 0. Instead of stabbing pain with activity, I now have a dull ache which I can handle. I ice after every activity. Another great benefit is the strength I have gained. Besides the decompression therapy, I continue to do all the exercises recommended. Before treatment, I had to sit down to dress; now I can stand and all activities are improved. Another plus was the chiropractic treatments I received when necessary.

Dr. Meadow’s office is a warm and friendly environment. His staff is very encouraging, friendly, and competent. They are always attentive to all your needs and I looked forward to coming in for treatment. It is a very welcoming environment that feels like home. The entire staff is exceptional.

I highly recommend the Spinal Relief Center. It is extremely professional, and improves your quality of life.

A big thank you to all the staff who helped me. You’re the best!

-Sandy S.
63 yrs. old, Bellevue