Thursday, June 17, 2010

I no longer need any pain medication

I have had back pain for a number of years (about 10). Treatments I have tried are acupuncture, physical therapy and pain and anti-inflammatory medicine.
Over the past 2 years, my back pain worsened, and I gradually had to cut out exercise, walking and hiking, and it interfered with my work as well as sleep. Since sitting in airplane seats was so painful, I stopped traveling. My balance was not good. Heard about spinal decompress on TV and it made sense to me. At my first appointment, I was explained to thoroughly. After beginning treatment, things did not get better right away, but I stuck with it and now I can do the things I had to give up. I no longer need any pain medication.
I have recommended this spinal decompression to several other people.

-Claire T., Woodinville
- 63yrs old, Organic Farmer


Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries