Monday, June 21, 2010

I felt twice as better then the previous week ...

I believe I injured my back while I was weightlifting. As the days went by my injury got progressively worse. I tried traditional chiropractic methods to cure the pain, but it wasn’t getting better. After about 9 months of pain, I had an MRI and the results came back with herniated disc between S1 and L5. I was recommended by my chiropractor to either consider spinal surgery or spinal decompression. After talking to a spinal surgeon I realized that spinal decompression was the right choice for me. After only the first treatment I felt improvement. Every week after that, I felt twice as better then the previous week. It wasn’t long before I was experiencing zero pain to where before I was at a pain level of 9 and 10. The treatments were gentle and painless and quite relaxing. Dr. Meadows and the rest of the staff were very professional, and pleasure to be around. After receiving treatment I have gained the quality of my life back and I absolutely recommend this to others.

-Dan M., Seattle
- 27yrs old, Engineer


Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries