Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"After another useless visit to the hospital"

Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries

To make a long story short; finding “Spinal Relief Center” was a total God send for me. – I went through a very traumatic experience with my neck. My problems started gradually with numbness in my fingers in both hands. At this time I didn’t know it was anything to do with my neck. After awhile I started getting really strong electrical shock sensations throughout my entire body. I went to the hospital and had an MRI. The neurologist I was sent to, wasn’t any help at all. He hardly explained my MRI, said would go away in time. It ended up getting worse.

–After another useless visit at the hospital, I did my own research on the computer and found “Spinal Relief Center”. After reading the reviews, it sounded perfect for me. –So I made an appointment with Dr. Jeremy Meadows, and had an amazing experience. He called and got my MRI results the same day and explained in total, easy to understand detail of what was wrong with me. I happily agreed to his treatment, and couldn’t possibly make a better choice. After about two months of treatment, I didn’t feel any different, and to be honest, I started getting skeptical. But with good faith, I stuck with it. By the fourth month I felt almost one hundred percent cured.

The treatments were so great and relaxing, that I actually fell asleep sometimes. And with such an awesome staff of friendly and professional people, I couldn’t feel any more welcome. Everybody always greeted me with a smile and made absolute sure I was comfortable.

Before I found “Spinal Relief Center” I felt to bad that I couldn’t’ perform at work, be a good Dad, and many other things we all take for granted. Wondering how I would support my family.

“Spinal Relief Center” and Dr. Jeremy Meadows, gave me my life back. I couldn’t be more grateful.

Sincerely,

–Michael W.

37 yrs. old, Redmond