Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"I needed help for my daily living activities"

I got a back injury while I was working. I had a very severe pain, so bad that I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t walk without pain. I needed help for my daily living activities. I heard about non-surgical procedure, and I found on the internet the Dr. Meadows’ clinic and I made an appointment. After the MRI scan I found out that I have a herniated disc problem on my low back. I did the 24th session of treatment that took me six weeks. After the first week I felt an important decrease of pain. After the 20th session the pain was totally gone. The procedure doesn’t hurt and it is really a blessing for those who have big spinal pain. I recommend this treatment for everybody who has severe pain of their back. It works, believe me!
-Ovidiu S.F.
-52 years old