Monday, September 10, 2007

Now After A Few Weeks My Pain Is Gone...

It all started when I could hardly walk and had unbearable back pain. Nothing seemed to work, pain meds-stretching-I expressed my concerns to the doctor, we did testing and then an MRI, found positive findings, the sciatic. I weighed the costs and pros and cons of surger versus the DRX 9000, I don't like surger and consider the "last resort", I figured out that the out of pocket expenses were higher for surgery.

I love using the DRX9000, now after a few weeks my pain is gone, I can walk easier, feel about 150% happier and can think straight. The staff has seen that I get the best treatment and benefits from the drx 9000 keeping a constant watch and making sure everything is ok. They answered all my questions and have a great professional attitude. Thanks to all that help me get better.




Sam G. Jr. Kent WA.

for more info www.SeattleBackPain.com