Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Decided To Try Something Different After The Holidays, Not Spinal Surgery


I came with severe lower back pain that got worse over time. I tried 3 cortisone shots at the Nordstrom Tower In Seattle in June, July, and August. They helped for a little bit but then I got worse. I decided to try something different after the holidays, not spinal surgery.

The Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression treatments sounded interesting and I figured I would give it a try. I started feeling better about half way through the treatments and the treatments were not painful. I was told to walk 1/2 hour per day and that is exactly what I was hoping to be able to do again. I have lost 8 lbs so far and it must be from walking again. I can't wait to keep walking and keep losing weight and get it to normal. This treatment is a must for people with lower back pain.



Barbara S. Seattle, WA


for more info: www.SeattleBackPain.com