Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I couldn't get dressed anymore . . .

I wanted to write this testimonial so others could benefit from this treatment like I have. I first herniated my disc L4/L5 at age 24. Back then they did not have solutions to back pain like they do today. I had the surgery and for 10 years I was good. I am a soccer player and could not go through with the pain. 10 years later, I re-herniated my disc, except this time it was WORSE. I could not put on my pants in the morning without laying down. I even had to have help putting on my shoes. This made me feel helpless- even crippled. I could not walk or run without pain for the past 4 years. Then I said a prayer and watched a TV ad and decided to call. I came in skeptical, but this was my last choice before doing another surgery. After 4 months of treatment I am back to my old self. Now I can exercise again and also get myself dressed with no pain. Dr. Meadows and the staff have been wonderful and always positive with my treatments. Just follow all the instructions from the doctor and it will work! (don’t go swimming when you feel good after 2 weeks.) I highly recommend this treatment and would do it again. Thank you for everything Dr. Meadows and staff. This has changed my life!
-Tony S
-39 years old


Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries