Thursday, December 9, 2010

I could hardly stand

I’ve been suffering from nagging pain all along my right leg and lower back for nearly two years… I’ve tried several conservative treatments in the past including physical therapy, cortisone medications, chiropractic adjustments, etc but nothing lasted for more than a couple of weeks. My pain would return as soon as the treatments stopped. I then learned about the spinal decompression treatment offered by the Spinal Relief Center. When I came in for an evaluation I was a bit skeptical if the treatment was going to work, having gone through all the past treatments. I was in so much pain that I could hardly stand, sit, sleep or walk without pain I would give anything a try. I started getting better with reduced pain within a couple of weeks after the treatment began. The treatment itself was very relaxing, and Dr. Meadows and his staff are very professional and supportive. I think more people should know about this treatment and I would definitely recommend this to anybody who is suffering nagging sciatic pain and lower back pain due to disc issues.
-Sunil K.
-34 years old


Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries