Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My pain continued to wrosen until it became excruciating when I sat -

I like to play basketball, but in January when I attempted a shot my left leg gave out. My pain continued to worsen until it became excruciating when I sat and sitting is what I do most of the day. As a member of Group Health I was provided an MRI which revealed a herniated protruding disc at L4 and a bulging disc at L3. Group Health also provided a physical therapist, (whom may have helped somewhat) that did not solve my problem. In the mean time, I received a mailer from Dr. Meadows and investigated via the free consultation offered therein. I consequently elected to try out the DRX 9000 process. I’m happy that I did. Besides the always bright, cheerful attendants and the educational history channel, the DRX 9000 has slowly been able to relieve my back pain. The process does take time but is worth it. I would recommend the process for those with lower back pain who are able. I’ll be playing basketball this fall. Did I mention that I’ll be 60?
-Dwight M.
-59 years old


Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries