Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dr. Meadows conducted a thorough diagnosis

After 45 years of back pain and stiffness, I felt that there must be some relief short of surgery. Drugs had not provided any lasting relief, and the side effects were undesirable. Finally, while enduring a period of pain that was notably disabling, I saw an ad in the newspaper which promoted back pain relief without surgery. It sounded good, and upon checking it out I saw potential for relief. Dr. Meadows conducted a thorough diagnosis and we discovered an area of the spine where the discs had misaligned by centimeters. Within two weeks of beginning therapy on the table, I was able to get in and out of bed without pain and sleep through the night. Dr. Meadows and his staff provided me with thoughtful and courteous care as my condition improved, and I was able to have periods without back pain. Using the exercises and practices I was taught as part of my therapy has allowed me to avoid back pain.
-Jack M.
-75 years old


Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries