Monday, October 25, 2010

72 years young, and am eternally grateful to Spinal Relief Center

My husband called the center after seeing an infomercial on TV. Because of my extreme pain 24 hours a day, our marriage and quality of life was very poor. Living in Sequim, we decided to have me stay at a hotel here in Redmond for the treatments to my back and neck simultaneously. I have had successful careers as a nurse and teacher. I was very disillusioned to realize my retirement years would be worth very little as far as normal activities are concerned because of my extreme pain. During the treatment by Dr. Meadows and now, after completing the therapy, my life has again resumed much more as I had hoped. An unexpected reward of great significance also occurred during the process; after 14 years of having lost my hearing in my right ear, my hearing in that ear has returned. One of the medical doctors had treated my neck with Tramadol and Paxil, saying there’s no more he could do for me and that the fused spine prohibited surgery. He gave up. Also, my local chiropractor said there was no more that he could do. My procedure here was pleasant and painless. I am eternally grateful. The office gals are warm and welcoming, creating a friendly and caring atmosphere.
-Ila F.
-72 years old


Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. Works for Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, Herniated Discs, Bulging Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Neck Pain, and Even after Failed Back Surgeries