Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Beth L... Equestrian dressage competitor


What can I say? I came in for Spinal Decompression therapy because I was "at the end of my rope". I just didin't know what to do. I was in CONSTANT pain from my back, from just an uncomfortable ache up to "this is the worst pain I have ever felt". I was EXTREMELY skeptical when I went ot see Dr. Meadows- but, as I said, I needed to find relief! Even just getting dressed in the mornings was enough to put tears in my eyes from the pain! Dr. Meadows' thorough check of my back pain put me more at ease. Dr. Meadows extensive consultation with the doctor who performed the MRI made me decide to give Spinal Decompression therapy with Dr. Meadows a try. I learned that the injuries to my back were immense and given this, was suprised I could even walk. My pain started to decrease after ONLY ONE TREATMENT! After the third or fourth treatment I was pain free! I could dress again without tears.

The treatment themselves were ALWAYS gentle adn painless! As a matter of fact, I looked forward to treatments with great anticipation becausether not only was NOT EVER Any Pain associated with then, and the treatments themselves felt wonderful! It was as if my back was thanking me for the treatments!

I would definitely recommend Spinal Decompression therapy with Dr. Meadows to ANYONE and EVERYONE experiencing back and / or neck pain! These treatments have changed my life!