Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Began To Feel Relief After Just 3 Treatments And Now Pain Free After 2 Months!


I had chronic neck pain due to an old injury that caused disc degeneration in my neck. Spinal Relief Center was recommended to me by Hal H. and I decided to investigate the program in hope that I could get help. My spinal decompression treatments consisted of a 4 time per week over a 2 month period. I began to feel relief after just 3 treatments and now pain free after 2 months! My experience was a positive one, the doctors and staff were at all times professional, courteous, and interested in my healing process. I feel great, have restored energy and enjoy life like I used to - my thanks to the great team.



Marriann F. Mercer Island, WA

for more info: www.SpinalReliefCenter.com